Library Media Center
Online Research Databases:
Beaumont Public Library
Illuminate Student / Home Connect
MS. CANDEE IS CURRENTLY READING:
*Submit your Box Tops to Mrs. Candee in the library.
**Be sure that your name is on the envelope or bag so you get credit!
Awesome prizes will be awarded at the end of the year!
All funds earned will be spent on improving the library's atmosphere!
LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER POLICIES
- Max check-outs: 2 items
- Loan period: 2 weeks
- If lost or damaged: The cost of the book.
Textbooks and Student Workbooks have been checked out to your students during the second week of school
- Loan period: One school year
- If lost or damaged: The cost to fix the textbook or the full price of the textbook.
Chromebook Check Outs:
- Chromebooks for home use will be checked out in the library.
- Loan period: Yearly, unless leaving our school.
- If lost or damaged: The cost to fix the Chromebook / device or the full replacement cost of the Chromebook / device.
- In order to reserve a Chromebook you will need a Parent Square account. If you do not currently have an account you may easily sign up for one at www.parentsquare.com. You may also download the app. Fill out the link at the bottom of the page once you've created an account, to reserve a Chromebook.
** If a student has acquired a fine, they will be unable to check out library materials until the fine is resolved.
*** Fines may result in a delay when a student tries to obtain textbooks.
Fines may be paid by cash or check in the library. Please make checks payable to BUSD.